José and Lloydine – Valum Votan and Bolon Ik
“Truth is Love. Tolerance is Justice. Peace is Forever.”— Valum Votan and Bolon Ik
The Galactic couple that brought us the Sacred Codes by which many of us live our days today!
- Mother and Father of the Planetary Kin
- Discoverers of the Law of Time
- New Time Peace Pilgrims
- New Time Galactic Messengers
- Galactic Culture Visionaries
- Ascended Masters of the New Time
The Authors in Eternity of:
- The Discovery of the Law of Time. T(E) = Art. (1989-1996)
- The Thirteen Moon Calendar (1990)
- Dreamspell: The Journey of Timeship Earth 2013 (1990-1991)
- Thirteen Moons in Motion: A Dreamspell Primer. (1992)
- Telektonon Prophecy (1993-1995)
- World Thirteen Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement Plan (1995)
- The Galactic Culture Master Plan (1996)
- The 20 Tablets of the Law of Time: Sixteen Year Telektonon Cube of the Law (1997)
- 28 Meditations on the Law of Time (1999-2000)
- The original Prayer of the Seven Galactic Directions
- Amongst other visionary works.
- 1983 – Planet Art Network
- 1987 – Harmonic Convergence
- 1993 – The World Thirteen Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement
- 1996 – Rinri Project
- 1997 – Original portal Tortuga.com
- 2000 – Foundation for the Law of Time
- Amongst others.
New Time Peace Pilgrims
José and Lloydine Argüelles aka Valum Votan and Bolon Ik. Founders of the World Thirteen Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement.
Historical Biography (2000) from the Earth Wizards legendary portal.
A team of husband and wife messengers, José and Lloydine Argüelles have travelled the world in service to the Earth, sharing their 1989 discovery of the Law of Time. The critical, often overlooked realization is that Time is actually a frequency, and the frequency of mechanized time (time is money) is in stark contrast to that of natural time (Time is Art) – all to the detriment of our Earth!
José Argüelles, Ph.D, realized his magnetic connection to the ancient Maya when he was only 14 years old, atop the Pyramid of the Sun, at Teotihuacan. He has since devoted his life to decoding the Classic Mayan time science – and its precise calendric, prophetic, and social applications for our modern times. As a professor of Art History and Aesthetics, Dr. Argüelles’ teaching career has been extensive, including: Princeton University, the University of California, Davis, The Evergreen State College, The Naropa Institute, and San Francisco Institute of Art. A life-long activist for peace and the planetary transformation of consciousness, José Argüelles is one of the original founders of Earth Day (First Whole Earth Festival, Davis, CA, 1970).
Since 1993, José and Lloydine’s focus has been the World Thirteen Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement which is aimed at changing the world’s current standard calendar from an irregular, unnatural 12-month year to a regular, natural 13-moon year. The Argüelles’ have taken this message to the United Nations, the Vatican, as well as several world leaders and ambassadors of peace – continuing to work steadfastly with global allies to promote World Calendar Reform.
Recently, the Argüelles’ have formed The Foundation for the Law of Time, a 501(C)(3) non-profit, tax exempt organization. Led by José and Lloydine, the Campaign for the New Time is currently underway – geared toward achieving global calendar reform by the Day out of Time, July 25th, 2004. These efforts can be explored further on their website, Tortuga.com.
2000, Planet Art History Source: Holisticwebs.com/earthwizard/index8.html
Contributions: Please contact us if you would like to contribute to the beloved memory of José and Lloydine (blogs, reports, photos, videos, publications, media records).
In Lak’ech ❤