Unify in Order to Catalize. Attracting Energy. Power of Self-Generation.
13-day Wavespell from 12 until 24 January 2019.
All Dreamspell codes displayed by day are based on the original work Dreamspell (1990-1991), designed and presented by José and Lloydine Argüelles, otherwise known as Valum Votan & Bolon Ik. The wavespell overview, prophetic analysis, artwork and organisation of the codes are done by Tortuga 13:20 Communications.
Blue Storm Wavespell
The Blue Storm Wavespell is the seventh wavespell of the Dreamspell Journey and the third wavespell of the White Northern Castle of Crossing. The sign of Storm comes from the original Mayan glyph of “Kawak” which signifies Storm, Divine Ray, Thunder and Rains. This glyph is part of the Maya Myth of Creation which is represented by 3 Turtles carrying the sign of Kawak on their shells (Murals of Bonampak and Madrid Codex). Exactly, before life emerged on Earth, our planet was under heavy rains which formed the oceans where Life began.
Thus, the Blue Storm represents the necessary Transformation that occurs before a New Creation takes place. It symbolises the Change of Paradigm towards the Evolution of Consciousness. The rains wash away the old perceptions. The Divine Ray manifests the New Revelation. Precisely, in the Dreamspell transcreation of the Maya Tzolkin, the Storm is the catalyser of the transformation and also the energetic power which manifests the Self-Generation in order to attain the new beginning. The Blue Storm invites us to Let Go of the old perceptions and to explore the new ones, in order to fulfil our transformational purpose on Earth and, by doing son, attain Higher Consciousness.
The Blue Storm Wavespell contains the Power of numbers 7 and 19. It is the 7th Wavespell of the Dreamspell Journey and also the Wavespell of Seal 19 (Blue Storm). Number 19 is a significant Prophetic Number.
- Number 19 represents the Metonic Cycle of 19 years, a period after which the Moon’s phases recur on the same days of the Solar Year.
- It also refers to the Maya Code 0-19, being number 19 the higher number that can be represented with bars and dots (3 bars and 4 dots = 19).
- José Argüelles studied the 19 Code in Maya calendrics and the Holy Quran (“Above All is 19”). He established its connection to the number 260 of the Tzolkin sequence, that is 19=260. Find this publication on Tortuga 13:20 Library.
- At a later time, the revelation of the 19:19 Crystal Matrix established that number 19 represents the activation code of the Crystal Prophecy. The double terminated crystal contains 18 facets plus the Mystical Centre of the Cristal (6+6+6+1 = 19).
- Number 19 also encodes the total number of 19 Circles of the Flower of Life.
- Equally relevant, the Passage 19 of Pakal’s Pyramid inscriptions records the ascensions of King Pakal and Queen Tz’akbu of Palenque, the Twin Archetypes of the Ancient Maya RealTime.
Down below, the Prophetic Perspective by Tortuga 13:20, followed by the Original Affirmations and Codes of the Blue Storm Wavespell by Valum Votan and Bolon Ik, the authors in Eternity. In Lak’ech.